The John Grill Institute for Project Leadership will seed-fund research activity to encourage research projects on (but not limited to) the following themes and topics:
- Project Leadership
- Project Models and Digital Transformation
- Organisation Dynamics of Projects
- Projects for a Just and Resilient Future
The intention of the call is to assist research interest and engagement with industry partners with a direct line to external grant application. This call is available to a team or individual with a compelling application.
This grant provides the opportunity to:
- Produce research outputs such as papers submitted for publication, prepared conference papers
- Demonstrated the viability of the research idea and collaboration with intended partners
- Present in the John Grill Institute for Project Leadership International Symposium on November 3, 2022.
- Prepare a 1 page industry focused insight document for dissemination through the institute knowledge bank.
- Participate in a podcast interview about your findings.
Each seed-funded project will have a mentor from the Institute.
More information to follow.